< We >
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
It's been 2 years, I have always been thinking, is it all because of me?
Is it all because of me that all things have ended this way?
I seriously hope it isn't.
But if it really is, I am really very sorry.
At that time, I know that that isn't the right thing to do,
I should have waited and just let the feelings fade out.
However, I did not do so.
So Sorry.
We used to be in a group, everyone has their role to play in the group.
we used to tease each other,
we used to care for each other,
we used to share with each other,
we used to do alot that we no longer do now.
I missed, but these are all over.
No matter how hard I hope things can get back to what it used to be, it will never be.
Because, you are no longer the same person who we used to know.
Not only you, everyone in the group has changed, for the better or the worst; but it's not up to anyone to judge.
I just hope that you are all happy with ourselves; the person you are right now.
I wanted to ring, but I found out that there might not be a common topic which we could talk about like we used to. We might be two parallel line that will never meet.
I don't know how impt I am to you, but I know you are very impt to me, no one could replace your position in my heart. Now that you are far away from me, so far away that I no longer have the confidence to get you back to my side or even go near to your side. The position in my heart that you used to hold is still there. However, I took a long times to make it hiden.
you are someone whom I used to share alot of things with. Even if, we don't contact that often right now, I still hope things are doing good on your side. I hope you are comfortable with your current life and mates. It's good that you learn from things that happen in your life, but I think sometime it would be even better if you could get back what you have lost.
Don't know if you believed or not. I lost things that I cherished alot in the past too. I learnt from all the mistakes I have made too. Now, I am trying hard to grab hold of these things that I once lost. It's hard, very hard. However, sometimes I think it is worth trying.
All the best to you and me and US.
posted at 23:05
