< Updates! >
Friday, 7 May 2010
Finally, finished busying with my mid semester exam and now the final exam timetable is out!!! 1 month from now!!! Really have lots to catch up with. At this point of time, I have 4 chapter per course to catch up, which is 16 chapters + 4 more chapters for laws ( cos laws got double the workload!!!) As this is my last year, I really hope I can do well this year!!!!
okay.. End of updates for studies...
Life has been the same... Just watched Ip man 2 and Iron man 2!!!!! Both are very good shows!!! haha...
I am finding myself expecting more and more from myself.... Sometimes I wonder if I can make it..
This year aim is to balance between studies and FUN! haha.. hope I can go out more often and go to places that I have never been to in brisbane, since this is my last year already.
And also some wishes that I hope to fulfil by the end of this year.
Just wish my all the best!! :D
posted at 20:02
