< updates~! >
Saturday, 4 April 2009
sorry for not updating recently,
abit lazy and nothing much to update.
I have already added a plurk tagboard,
can take a look at how i feel and my thoughts at that moments.
I think I will be updating that more often than blog,
cos I only have to type a few sentence can le.. haha
Have been rather busy with school works (tutorials + EXAMS) zZz..
And have actually gone to the Movie world(one of the theme parks in Brisbane) before semester starts, and I have got some pictures too but will post it when I am free :x.
And that day was webcam-ing with Vanessa, she is biased she bought the webcam becos of her friend going to US, I'm in aussie for 1 year le, then her friend go for months then she buy! ZZZ
hahaha :x.. and I have print screen this picture, haha.. promised her to post in the blog, so I have to.. : )
posted at 23:59
