< Updates >
Monday, 2 February 2009
Was actually quite free after the first 2 days of cny, cos I do not have to work anymore after cny.
But cant think of anything to update....
Keep having headache recently, and eating panadol can only stop the pain for like 10 mins.. zZz..
Panadol has become less effective recently..
Rs and I is suspecting that it is either Tea or Ice water that is making me headache, so I will have to drink a few more times to actually double confirm it.. haha : x....
the month of Feb:
10th - Evan and Alan leaving for Brisbane
15th - Rs leaving for Sydney
23rd - I will be going back to Brisbane as well... zZz
Am I enthu for the day to come?
22 more days to go.. I'm counting down every single day...
Time flies and very soon.. It's 22nd of Feb.. The last night in JB.
posted at 16:13
