< Working time >
Thursday, 11 December 2008
Back from the Muar trip already...
It was an enjoyable and "Painful" trip... haha
Thanks RS for organising everything and being the host..
Really enjoy the moment when everyone get together, play around and talking together.
Don't intend to update any photo, can go and see yen's or haze's blog for it..
I am back from Australia for about a month already.
I should have met all the friends that I am suppose to meet, (If I have missed out anyone, msn me.. haha.. we can meet on a day..)
I should have eaten the foods that I wanted to,
I have enjoyed enough. played enough, rest enough,
and now, it's time to.......
WORK..
hahaha... a bit sian-ed... but if I come back for 3 months and I do nothing other than play.. then it will be like omg.. super slacker... useless person.. haha...
but after I start working, I don't know when do I have the time to meet friends already..
And, errmmm... when is my off day... still not quite sure yet... maybe I dun have to work on weekend.. omg.. that will be very good.. haha...
Yup... that's all.. see you..
posted at 19:56
