< Tired >
Saturday, 24 May 2008
I am not in a very good condition recently.
Have been feeling rather tired recently, I cannot really concentrate doing anything, my brain just feels tired and my head just continue to feel headache/ giddy. (For your information, I cannot really differentiate a headache and giddiness, cos I have this problem very often, I cant tell what is giddy and what is headache.)
Very often I complain to my mum that I am headache, she will ask if it is giddy, so I dun know which is which.
Anyway, have just completed my accouting project.. Now will be preparing for the final exam, after that I will be having a 1 month break.
One of my housemate will be going back to Sarawak, then I asked one of the NYJC senior whom I met in Uni, She is also going back.. Sort of envy them that they can go back, but I think abit meaningless la, cos one month only mah! haha okay I know 我吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。
But she is kind enough to ask me what do I need, she can bring it back for me. But I am so man rite, of cos I will say nothing la.. haha : x.. Really nothing I wan from Singapore / Malaysia la, what I want is to be Physically there! End of year bah...
posted at 21:37
