< Bad Day >
Saturday, 8 March 2008
This is a bad day, I went to the Chinatown yesterday, but i didnt have enough money. The good thing is when I got back home yesterday, I receive my ATM card(they call that key card here)!! That means I will be able to withdraw money from the ATM machine and buy some more things from the Chinatown again! haha...
So I go to Chinatown this afternoon, was very enthusiastic about it, but when i use the atm machine, that STUPID machine eat my card!!! It nv even give me the money and it eat away my card!! @$#@%#!@#@ WTH.. zzz so i have to go back and borrow from my house-mate, wasted alot of time zzz... Was really a very bad day haha.. :x (dihua, i know your day is even worst haha)
This is the chinatown:
Arr.. actually it is really nothing much lor, it only has some chinese food stalls and 2 chinese supermarkets. The only shops which I am interested in are the 2 supermarkets, haha.. they sell alot of asian food! got the peach tea which I like to drink in singapore too... but i nv buy, abit too ex le.. haha i bought alot of things in the end!! arr... yum yum.. chinese food!
This is the train!!! (our MRT) haha... erm, it is special as in that it is like the railway train which travel from Malaysia to Singapore. haha, I think they got air train too, but i have yet to try it..
Arr.. I think their system abit not too developed yet, maybe is becos I am too use to the more high tech system in Singapore le. haha.. erm, the door of the train is not auto one okay, you have to press the buttom beside the door then only it will open, very special lor : x..
These are some of the picture which I took in the city. There are a performance by a person imitating Charlie Chaplin (he will stand still and not move untill you put a coin into a box then he will start moving and entertaining the crowd) and some concert performance.. the one with a clock on it is the City Hall, the other nice building is the casino, the picture of the entrance only is the hostel which I stayed in during my first week of stay in Australia. The second photo at the top row is call queenslander, looks abit like our kampong house in Malaysia, haha, that's why I complain to Fangyi that I nv actually see any nice buildings around here, zzz no nice western buildings! but my housemates ask me to go Melbourne to take a look, the buildings should be nicer bah, haha if got chance I will wan to go around Australia and take a look at all their culture : )
Yeah!!! finally I have updated all the photos le, I am done with all these things le.. haha..
posted at 21:57
