< BYE : ) >
Sunday, 10 February 2008
Bye everyone.. : )
haha...
i am blogging in the airport.
really thanks those who have came all the way down to send me off..
and of cos all those that send me msg-es too...
haha.. thanks haze and elsie for the jacket, i will wear it very often de..
and that little alarm clock : )
All those cards that you guys made for me... Thanks alot...
I will not spoilt it de.... It is my bao bei lai de leh
haha
Yen, Haze, Elsie, Fangyi, Veeling, RueySeng, Alex.. thanks for coming... I am glad that I get to see you guys.. : )
Guiping for the msg...
Vanessa, I know that you wanted to come down to send me off too... thanks for the msg.. : )
Evan, Thanks alot ar.. msg me at 7++.. woke me up early in the morning!!! haha but nvm...
Dihua... Thank you too.. : )
Alan, SQ, Sheryl thanks for coming to my house to visit me yesterday night..
Thank you everyone..
Take care when I am gone..
Bye..
MUACKZ~
posted at 20:07
