Met up with JC friends on saturday.. Went to suki sushi for lunch and I waited for an hour for my Udon.. zZz..
Wth... the service totally suck to hell la... zZz..
After that we went to KTV... sang quite alot of songs..
and classic one like "燃烧吧!火鸟" hahaha
Dihua and I sang the 再见 and he sang 我爱的人 too...
arr... all of a sudden, we felt quite emo.. haha
Danne and vanessa was fighting over who can sing better..
Sg and Danne was imitating the yang zhong wei.. zZz
anyway.. I have a different kind of experience in KTV bah.. haha
The class attendance for the day was quite gd.. 55%
haha... 11 people attended... btw my class has 20 people..
but the most the attendance will be 95% bah.. cos I dun think nadia will come..
although I dun mind if she comes too.. haha
People attended are : Vanessa, Yilan, Danne, Dihua, Zijian, Guoyong, Geokkhoon, Songguang, Alvin, Guiping and I..
Really surprised to see so many ppl...
But when can we really get 95% attendance wor??? zzz
Shall put some pictures here... cos everyone complaining that my blog has no pictures de..
This is all those left by 7.30pm
This is that Huahua in the tagboard.. haha
Actually planned to meet up with Alan they all after that de...
But I am really too tired to go out le..
And I want to go home earlier... so i did not meet up with them...
I realised that I have been chatting with lots of ppl recently...
People like Mr. Tan, Max, Haze, Elsie, Yen, Alex, Dihua and alot more...
There are things that I really 看开 le... haha
And also there are things that I think I should really 想通 about it.. haha
I think it is only a matter of time ba..
I should be able to do it... after all, I started not to care about some things le..
I should really do things that I wan.. haha..