< Counting down >
Sunday, 13 January 2008
Mum has booked a flight ticket for me le..
It is on 10th of feb.. time i think is 9++ pm..
arrr.. It seem so fast.. zZz
I am like counting down everyday..
As the day gets nearer, I begin to have the feeling of not wanting to go off..
It is very different from the times when I stay in Singapore..
In Singapore, I can come back any time any day.. But if I am in Australia, I will not be able to come back as I wished.. zZz..
Have been waiting for a ECoE from the school such that I can start applying for Visa... Dont know when will it be coming.. Hope I can receive it soon.. I want to settle it asap such that I do not have to keep worrying about it.. I am very worried that I cant apply for visa in time..
You guys know about the pink dolphin drink?? I drank it on Friday, and I found out that it is actually in peach flavour.. I started drinking this drink in primary school I think, and it is only untill Friday that I realised it is in peach flavour.. Zzz So I actually fall in love with peach when I was in Primary School.. haha.. Sometimes we tend to neglect things that appear and happen too commonly in our life...
And it is only when we sense that something is wrong or we gonna lost it, then we start to cherish it, however at times it can be too late to do anything already.. I am in this kind of situation rite now, I know that something is not rite, but I dun think there is anything I can do... There are things blocking my way not allowing me to progress... Just hope that you made the rite decision and good luck to you.. : ).. Friends Forever..
Arrr... In just a little bit more than a month, I will leave my homeland le... zZz.. Lots of thing not done yet... zZz.. No Friends in Queensland... It shall be a brand new start : ~
posted at 23:22
