< Chalet!~ >
Sunday, 20 January 2008
I am back from Chalet le..
I really enjoyed it alot..
Maybe knowing that I may be the last chalet in 3 years time le..
Or maybe it will be more difficult for us to meet up in a chalet in future le.. cos everyone may have their own job and may not be convenient to apply for off days..
So this time, I really cherish and appreciate it..
Different people may have different definition of fun..
Some thinks that it is fun when it is happening or etc...
For me, as long as I get to meet up with all these friends, no matter what are the events, it will be enjoyable and fun.. : )
Met up with ppl like elsie, xinyi, tinghao, shiying, fangyi, alex, evan, justina, tina...
These ppl are really busy ppl who I get to meet them very very very seldom.. zZz
of cos ppl like haze, yen and "投名状" must also be there la!!! : )
"抢钱,抢粮,抢娘们" Wahahahaha
Hk keep saying that throughout the chalet zzz..
I will remember de hor... Elsie sae i nv do a gd job.. Sob sob.. HAZE!!!!
Finally I bbq honey sweet corn for fangyi le..
zZz.. After coming back from chalet... Keep thinking of lots of things..
Hai.. I am feeling abit reluctant to go to Aus le.. zZz
I dun wan to leave my friends leh.. It is so much fun here...
10th feb.. zzz i really wish this day will nv come.. or at least let this year's jan have 50 days bah...
Really not enough time le..
I shall stop going to sch when there are events le.. so guys and girls dun worry.. set a date and I will be there... : x..
posted at 23:18
