< Foul mood... >
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
不知为什么,今天感到心情特别的空虚。。。
想到自己好像好久没有blog了,所以特别来到了自己的blog!
I saw Yen's tag msg.. hehe : )
Miss me le ar?? haha..
If so, I am glad to hear that..
Actually wanted to tok about this very much earlier.. but i delayed till now.
Watching the last epi of 《至父亲母亲》, is the ending an ending???
Maybe I am too used to having an ending for a show le ba.. I don't think that is an ending..
Man are afraid of the unknown, I like this, cos i hate things left unsaid or unknown.
It is better to get clear to things than to keep wondering what it is.. zzz
But it is a good show.. : ) haha..
I am not feeling good at this moment, lots of thing running cross my mind rite now, I will have urgent things to attend to tml, I really hope it can be a good news for me..
Everyone seems to be quite busy at this moments, some busy with exam, some with works...
Lots of things to do rite now huh?
you ppl are graduating soon le ba...
now should be thinking of working? or uni le ba...
hope everything goes well for you guys..
posted at 23:25
