Profile

Keemeng
12 August 1988

Wishes

Graduate with good results
Complete my Jolin's collections
Miroslav Klose's Jersey
Bastian Schweinsteiger's Jersey
Philipp Lahm's Jersey
Some Korean Movie OST

Captured Moments

Plurk.com



Tagboard


friends

Jolin
Seow Yen
Haze
Elsie
Sheryl
Fangyi
Vee Ling
Evan
Shi Ying
Eileen
Huey Ling
Hann Yee
Jessica

05S4A
Vanessa
Zhi Xiong
Dihua
Chengwei
Guoyong

Dorothy Ko

His Stories

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • May 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • June 2011
  • August 2011

    Now Playing

    credits

    1 2 3 4

  • < Update*~ >

    Tuesday, 20 November 2007

    Took cab home today, nothing new....
    The driver was talking to me about Education in Singapore, I don't remember how the conversation progress, but we end up talking abit of politics... =.=
    I dont really agree with his view point, but for my safety haha... i juz sae "ya! ya!".
    He is over 50 years old, but from the way he talk about it.. Cannot make it... zz
    I think my dad can make better sense out of it ba.. No.. I can do better le.. haha... Comparing politics between two countries, you all should know which two ba.. haha.. I dun wanna side either side, I thing that it is ugly, we can nv understand it fully de.. no even a small bits of it ba..

    Having been chatting with lots of taxi driver recently.. haha... I think I take at least one a week ba.. : x... some can really telling me lots... and make me realised things that u dun know.. However there are also some who is merely bullshit-ing... : x In fact, I think these are the majority.. zZz.. Sometimes I prefer to listen to my mp3.. zZz

    Have been rather busy recently, got lots of things to do.. zZz.. Hope everything goes well...

    I am also spending part of my time on my newly dl-ed korean show.. haha..
    While watching, I have lots of things which I really wish to put up in my blog, but they will all be in chinese and can be quite emo.. : x.. Don't think you all will be interested with it ba.. later complain that I am emo again.. haha..

    Last week of school le, after that will be a week of study week and then mock exam.. so fast...
    Hope everyone do well in your exam ba..
    Going to reach December le.. then will be 2008 le.. haha

    2 more day to big day.. and 4 more day to another big day too... hehe... I remember.. will never forget this 2 day de... : ).. hope you two enjoy your day hor! If there is any gathering can ask me along too.. But i have wedding dinner to attend too... hope wont be on the same date then I will make it de.. : )

    I really need some sport excerise man.. =.=... when was the last time i do these things? JC? arr... Really feel like going something... zZz..

    That's all for today.. Will update real soon... : )

    posted at 23:17