< Benefits >
Saturday, 10 November 2007
No electricity current at home yesterday..
Everyone has no problem except my house... So i call the hero Ah Loh... haha
He is the one who my family will call whenever there is such problems..
And he will come shortly if the problem need to be solved immediately, if not he will takes years to come.. haha..
Anyway, he repairs the thing le.. then I can continue to watch my TV programme.. But a little too late... zZz
My 《至父亲母亲》finish le... 15 mins late... wth...
But he is still hero la...
Was thinking, this kind of thing is like happen so often at my house la..
Few years back, when singapore also have the same problem... It was a headline news in singapore..
Reporter wan come my house or not ar?? haha..
(Did i offend any singaporean.. : x jk only hor!)
I really think Rs shouldnt study aerospace leh.. =.=
should change to those electricity or water pipe de... then next time my house got problem I called u, then u come my house repair and bill me on those material cost can le.. service free.. wahahahaha... Not like i will have aeroplanes for u to repair mah.. No benefits for me leh.. zZz..
I study account got benefit u leh... next time i will always remember to ask u for money if u owe me... haha..
Then Alan study de course.. next time I go ur shop take medicine for free ba : x.. Since I always get sick.. high cost for me to treat my illness leh.. zzz
Have been coughing and having flu for like 5-6 days le... zZz so darn tiring.. headache and also giddy de.. So many STARS!~
I was thinking,
Whenever ppl have a dream, If it is not something they wan, then it is nightmare...
If it is wad they wan, they will sae, Dreams always reflect wad u wan in real life... haha
I had a dream recently, it belongs to the latter, it is wad i wan in real life... : )
posted at 21:07
