< The emo blog >
Tuesday, 23 October 2007
This blog has been officially awarded the EMO blog... haha...
Not only Yen said that la... Zijian and alot more said the same thing too...
Thanks, I like it so much...
It is like giving me the permission to be more emo, cos since it is the emo blog, i am suppose to put in more emo entries... : P wahahaha..
I think Alan is super annoyed by the nick I gave him recently..
Okay! I shall try to stop mentioning it le.. : x
Remember the replies which I have been waiting for?
Haha... I have got a rather gd replies for my enquiries, the next step is more and more researches and enquiries and more and more questions for friends, to get more information for it...
The first lucky one is Fangyi.. haha..
I went to pester her and ask her lots of question... Anyway thanks for her information : )
She kept praising herself! ya.. she still not bad la.. but this kind of thing is other ppl sae about u de! Not u keep saying urself de hor! haha jking : )
She went to Aus for 1.5 months le wor.. so fast...
If i dun remember wrongly, she said still left with 5 weeks..
I wonder how is life in Aus???
How is it like staying alone in an oversea country ( Singapore excluded!), where you will not be able to go back to ur home even when u miss ur family and friends alot..
You will have to depend on urself for everything, perhap it is a good way for ppl to learn to be independent ba..
It is time for me to wake up from dreams le.. haha
Get back to the reality, work hard and study hard!
How can I be slacking while others are working so darn hard out there!
Cannot lose to them...
I seriously think that I am going to be an anti-social person le.. haha
I barely talk in my school now.. not becos no one tok to me hor.. Juz tt i think i am avoiding conversation with them...
I actually have the weird feeling of having to talk in school..
Perhap i am a weirdo... haha
Zzzz Am i restricted from typing chinese???
I wan to type chinese words!!! But there will be ppl telling me to stop typing chinese word in my blog... Lets compromise.. haha I will have a chinese entry once in a while and alot when i am very emo.. okay I know everyone agree to it le.. cos you guys have to choice... It is my blog! hahaha
Arrr.... have been wanting to drink vodka, chivas or beer... or any alcoholic drink.. But i refused to go clubbing.. haha..Perhap some other day ba... but not at this time.. Used to hate these drinks alot.. but being drunk is a gd thing... shall finish all the beer in my house... : )
posted at 23:09
