< Important news! >
Sunday, 23 September 2007
Hi all,
I think i have an important news to announce today.
very important,
is something big,
U all can get ready a pen to write it down or save it in ur hps.
I will wait for a min ba....
.....
Jolin has just release her new album 《特务 J》
so guys(and gals), you all should show ur appreciation for this 地才.
And start buying her album now!
You know to really further improve our friendship, and i really ENCOURAGE you all to buy her album.. : )
hahaha
I am serious okay.. FASTER GO BUY! : x
I was watching the 地才 dvd today, omg! it is so touching..
so i tot i should juz some here and try to PERSUADE u all to buy.. haha..
Please dont dl hor! End of friendship har! haha..
祝JOLIN唱片大卖!!!
posted at 22:53
